The company SP Creation Studio SRL is a personal data operator within the meaning of EU Regulation 2016/679, with its headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, str. Rahovei no. 18, Cluj County Romania, registered at the Trade Register Office near the Law Court of Cluj, with the order number J12/1191/2015, sole registration code RO34399063.
(2) The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are
NAME: PUSKAS SAROLTA
The purpose of collecting personal data is to sell the products on the website www.etishe.com
The legal grounds for processing this data are:
- the execution of the agreement and the preliminary steps for this agreement (Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the EU Regulation no. 679 of April 27th, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and regarding the free movement of these data) – for the data collected through the order form or the data received as a result of the customer relations services;
- legal obligations (Art. 6 par. 1 letter c) of EU Regulation no. 679 of April 27th, 2016 regarding the protection of natural entities regarding the processing of personal data and regarding the free movement of these data) for the data required for billing;
- consent (Art. 6 par. (1) letter a) of the EU Regulation no. 679 of April 27th, 2016) for the data used for the marketing of site visitors (e.g. subscription to newsletters, marketing cookies, etc.);
- the legitimate interest (Art. 6 par. (1) letter f) of the EU Regulation no. 679 of April 27th, 2016) for the data used for marketing for the current clients, according to art. 12 par. (2) of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communication sector, of www.etishel.com, as well as the security of its own site www.etishel.com.
Etishe.com collects personal data from its users in three ways:
- directly from the user
- traffic data, from the user’s browser
- through cookies
Personal data collected directly from the user
- When you access etishe.com and place an order we can ask for your last name, first name and/or email address, as well as other data necessary for contracting, delivery or billing.
These data are kept for a period of 3 years from the end of the agreement. The invoice data are kept for 10 years, according to the legislation in the fiscal field.
If this data is not provided, we will be unable to honor your order.
- When accessing the support services we can ask you for an e-mail address or telephone number. We reserve the right to record any communication made for the assistance services of etishe.com services in order to improve our services. We will inform you before the commencement of communication that it may be registered.
The data is stored for a period of 3 months in order to resolve your request.
This data is used, for example, for the purpose of contacting you to resolve your complaint/request.
We may also request other data that may constitute personal data only to the extent necessary for these purposes.
- When you request the receipt of a newsletter. We may also use your contact details to provide you electronically with offers, information, news about our products and services, but only if you have subscribed and therefore have given your express consent to such processing.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, expressing your option not to receive this information in the future by clicking “Unsubscribe” when you receive the relevant email or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data categories processed in the context of our relationship are your email address, as well as other personal information you can provide us directly.
When you visit a website, regardless of the device used, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your address. IP, the time of your visit, the place where you entered our sites, the pages visited.
Etishe.com uses external traffic analysis services, such as Google Analytics, to improve services and to ensure and maintain site security.
Data collection through cookies (per session and fixed)
Cookies are used to remember, for example, language preferences, shopping cart.
The user or potential user who enters into the processing of personal data has the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the data collection according to Art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- The right to access the processed data – according to Art. 15 of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- Right to request modification or even deletion of data – you can request the deletion of personal data when: (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected and processed them; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent for the processing of data and we can no longer process them on other legal grounds; (iii) the data are processed against the law; respectively (iv) the data must be deleted according to the relevant legislation, unless the exceptions provided by law – according to Art. 17 of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- The right to request a minimum processing or to refuse the processing of personal data – Art. 18 of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- The right of data transfer to another operator – to the extent that we process the data by automatic means, you can ask us, under the law, to provide your data in a structured, frequently used and automatically readable form. If you request this, we may transfer your data to another entity, if technically possible – Art. 20 of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- Withdrawal of the data processing right after the initial consent was given;
- Refusal of data processing for marketing purposes and profile creation;
- When the user feels unjust, he has the right to call the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data in Romania or to refer to the competent court.
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, you can e-mail us through a request at email@example.com.
According to the GDPR we have the obligation that within 30 days to answer your request.